0.15.0 (12 October 2015)
blade.ps1 no longer returns a
- Improved verbose output to only show test fixtures and individual test names with results.
- Fixed: NUnit output report fails to parse under Team City.
- Created table view for test result objects.
- Fixed: Assert-FileContains doesn't fail when a file is empty
- Added Assert-That assertion. Going forward, new assertions will be added to this function.
- When a test tear down function fails, the result object uses the test's name instead of
- Test duration didn't include tear down durations.
- Assert-Error fails when error count is 0.
- CruiseControl.NET showing incorrect total test suite duration.
- Prefixing test case names with fixture name so test results are more readable under CruiseControl.NET.
- Created Export-RunResultXml function for exporting test results to an NUNit-compatible XML file.
blade.ps1 saves test results to NUNit-compatible XML files. Use the